Your Dell Boomi Community has moved into a new, bigger, better home!
We've listened to your feedback to collaborate and share with other users, provide more help and best practice content, and generally make it easier to find information. As a result we've completely redesigned the community on a new platform to be your single destination for Boomi help resources including forums, knowledge base, ideas, developer news, and more.
Welcome to the new community! Visit About the Community (no product questions) to learn more.
The new community site consolidates forums, knowledge base, training videos, and product ideas under one roof. All content from the former "Answers" forums, "Articles", training videos (training.boomi.com), and Feedback ("UserVoice" ideas) has been migrated to the new site.
Note that you will still contact Dell Boomi technical support including creating and viewing cases through the previous Support Portal. To access from within AtomSphere, click the Help & Feedback menu > Support.
- Community Forums - Ask questions and discuss integration topics with your fellow users.
- Knowledge Center - Browse Dell Boomi-authored content including knowledge articles, implementation guides, training videos, and more.
- Ideas for Boomi - Share your ideas for innovating and enhancing our products. Ideas for Boomi is restricted to registered customer users only.
- News - Stay up to date with news and announcements on various topics such as best practices, feature deep dives, integration musings, and community announcements.
- About the Community (no product questions) - Learn how to get started and best leverage the community.
Accessing the Community
- Registration (or lack thereof):
- Existing Users - If you have participated in the community in any way previously, your new community user has been automated created as part of the migration. Simply view your profile and update your info.
- Logging In - Anyone including guests can view the community however you need to be logged in to post questions, comments, etc. To log into the community from AtomSphere, click the Help & Feedback menu > Community. Alternatively you can click Log In on the community site and log in with your AtomSphere credentials.
- User Profiles - Say hello to the community by updating and managing your profile. Read more.
- Notification Preferences - Stay informed by following places, topics, and people to receive email notifications about the things you care about most. Read more.
- Reputation Points - Become recognized as a leader in the community by sharing your knowledge and helping others.
- Publicly Accessible - The new site is publicly visible to all visitors. Find forum and knowledge base content from your favorite search engine such as Google.
- Improved Search - The new global search lets you quickly find relevant answers across discussions, articles, blogs, and ideas. Note: reference guide results are not included at this time.
- Ideas for Boomi - In addition to joining the community, we have removed the previous voting limits to foster engagement. The ideas process and stage definitions have been revised to set communication expectations and provide clearer feedback. Read more.
- Updated Guidelines - Review the revised Dell Boomi Community Guidelines so everyone can get the most from the community.
So please explore the new site. Feel free to send me a note. I'd love to hear what you think and what you'd like to see. Thanks!