Hi Dell Boomi Community!
The first two months have gone by fast. Your contributions and feedback have made the transition to the new community home a success--thank you! As we begin our third month on the new site, I wanted to share a few highlights.
In April we had:
- 432 new members
- 135 new questions and discussions
- 64 new answered questions
- 35 new knowledge articles
- 58 new ideas
Also special thanks to those of you completed our First 50 Days Post Launch Survey. Great feedback and look for some of those suggestions in the coming months.
Thanks again for a great first two months. As always if you have questions or suggestions about what you'd like to see in the community, drop me a note in About the Community.
The community is only as good as the contributions of its members so it's important to recognize those that have been exceptional in participating and sharing their expertise.
Please join me in congratulating the top contributors for April!!
- John Moore -1688
- Santosh Gunasekaran - 1474
- Mike Aronson - 870
- James Ahlborn - 726
- Erik Ivarsson - 611
- Jacques Gentile - 475
- Rajasekhar Bommepall - 418
- Chris Stevens - 398
- Nancy Kenney - 332
- Ramya Nakkapalle - 325
Who will be on top next month??
Tips for Posting Questions
When asking questions, help out your fellow members by providing as much context about your situation as possible. Some great info to include:
- What are you ultimately trying to do?
- What have you tried already?
- What's happening/not happening/error message?
We've compiled some tips and guidelines to keep in mind here: How to Ask a Good Question.
The collection of discussions and articles is constantly growing so be sure to search before you ask. There's a good chance what you're looking for has already been asked and answered!
Thanks for your help in keeping the conversations productive and helpful!
In Case You Missed It...
A few of the best content from this month:
- April 2016 Release: New Best Practices for SSL Certificate Management
- Slack + Boomi: Integration for all you Slackers
- Your Ideas for Boomi: May 2016 Release
- How to Connect to Salesforce REST API with OAuth 2.0
- Loop through an array in order to concat into a single string.
- How do you stop a single document in a sub-process without throwing exception?
- Multiple Trading Partner - Share AS2 Connection -
- Continue after disk write?