Hi Dell Boomi Community!
As we start to settle into a rhythm, it's awesome to see a lot of great questions, discussions, and connections being made across the community. We're working hard to deliver more best practice and how-to content based on the topics you're asking about as well as creating more ways for you to engage both online and offline...stay tuned.
Something on your mind? If you have thoughts on what's working, what's not, or what you'd to see in the community, stop by my virtual office and post a note in About the Community.
Top Contributors and Stats
Our community is only as good as the contributions of its members so it's important to recognize those that have been exceptional in participating and sharing their expertise.
Please join me in congratulating the top contributors for May...you guys rock!
- Santosh Gunasekaran - 488
- John Moore - 327
- James Ahlborn - 295
- Sjaak Overgaauw - 277
- Chris Stevens - 200
- Thameem Khan - 186
- Darrell Flenniken - 181
- Vivek Komarina - 135
- Mike Aronson - 131
- Ted Sager - 126
Note: Points are for activity in the past month
By the numbers...in May we had:
- 362 new members
- 121 new questions and discussions
- 58 new answers
- 13 new knowledge articles
- 29 new ideas
- Share the love - If another member answers your question or provides a helpful response, take a moment mark that response as Correct or Helpful. This helps keep the community clean, lets other users know you've found a solution, and gives credit to those that helped you. Similarly if you see a helpful or interesting reply, document, or blog post, Like or mark as Helpful to let the author know it was valuable.
- Review your email preferences - If you haven't already, check your email preferences to make sure you're set up to receive email notifications for what you want and how frequently. Weekly or twice weekly digests are a great a way to stay up to date on interesting community content from the comfort of your inbox.
In Case You Missed It...
A few of the best content from this month:
- B and B: How Dell Boomi Enables Bimodal IT
- Cloud Integration Challenges: Dealing with API Governance Limits
- Tutorial: How to use the Process Route shape and component
- Stop Shape/Exception Shape question
- You can't get to the Boomi Platform, how can you tell if your Atom is Running?
- How to manipulate properties without a Map shape
- How to Create a Generic If-Else Value Comparison Map Function
- I want to keep the attachment file name and type
- How to add sequence number to XML/Flatfile profile?