Hi Dell Boomi Community!
Summer is heating up (well, at least here on the US east coast) and so is the community activity. In the past month we had record numbers of discussions, resolved questions, ideas, and site visits. And you guys absolutely crushed it with the top contributors earning more points than ever!
As the community grows and evolves, it's important to make sure the content and programs continue to meet your needs. If you have a suggestion for improving something about the community itself or a new way to engage with your fellow members, post me a note in About the Community. (Of course for AtomSphere and other product suggestions, please continue to share your thoughts in Ideas for Boomi.)
Top Contributors and Stats
Our community is only as good as the contributions of its members so it's important to recognize those that have been exceptional in participating and sharing their expertise.
Please join me in congratulating the top contributors for June...you guys rock!
- Thameem Khan - 3372
- Vivek Komarina - 1332
- Pavan Sirasanambedu - 1326
- James Ahlborn -975
- John Moore - 902
- Erik Ivarsson - 701
- Asheesh Sharma - 644
- Ashvin Baxi - 598
- Sjaak Overgaauw - 471
- Ted Sager - 425
Note: Points are for activity in the past month
By the numbers...in June we had:
- 373 new members
- 155 new questions and discussions
- 168 new answers
- 8 new knowledge articles
- 60 new ideas
- Check out the new Events section in Boomi Buzz for what's going on: webinars, conferences, and other meetups.
- Use the Global Search to find content AND people and places - The Global Search (magnifying glass in upper right corner) provides a consistent and quick way to search all things (content, places, and people) in the community. You can even use the keyboard shortcut "s" to open the search dialog from anywhere. See Finding Content: Search, Browse, and More.
In Case You Missed It...
A few choice selections from this month:
- Amazon S3 Made Easy
- Using the control flow with run as batches of X documents, handles only the first X documents. I need to process all the rest of the documents.
- Project Greenlight Week: Spring 2016
- Multiple input sources
- Why are executions not showing up in the process reporting page?
- Are there any settings available related to web server regarding file size or time?
- Configuring a REST API path
- Install Atom on AWS EC2 instance