July was another solid month, welcoming hundreds of new users and lots of great discussions and answers. As you may have seen, we just launched a new space called Known Issues to improve transparency and facilitate communication around known product issues and defects that may affect customers.
We also introduced a fully-functioning demo application--with source code--for how to embed integration packs within another application to help partners and customers accelerate pre-packaged integration solutions.
In looking ahead, we're working on a variety of initiatives to help connect users around various topics, both online and offline. Stay tuned...
Hope you are enjoying your summer (or winter for those in the southern hemisphere). As always, thanks for being a part of the community!
Top Contributors and Stats
Our community is only as good as the contributions of its members so it's important to recognize those that have been exceptional in participating and sharing their expertise.
Please join me in congratulating the top contributors for July...you guys rock!
- Thameem Khan - 4145
- Pavan Sirasanambedu - 3414
- Srinivas Chandrakanth Vangari - 3241
- Rajasekhar Bommepall - 1214
- Asheesh Sharma - 1011
- Ashwini Ambatipudi - 693
- Sjaak Overgaauw - 649
- Ted Sager - 620
- Varun Reddy - 585
- Mike Aronson - 455
Note: Points are for activity in the past month
By the numbers...in July we had:
- 301 new members
- 122 new questions and discussions
- 132 new answers
- 14 new knowledge articles
- 40 new ideas
- Check out the brand new Known Issues space to follow and stay informed on issues that may be affecting you.
- Review your notification preferences to make sure you are getting the right amount of emails. Consider learning how to create custom news streams to consolidate activity from different places or people and define email frequency per stream.
In Case You Missed It...
A few choice selections from this month:
- Enabling Your Citizen Integrator Agenda and Integration Pack Demo Application Overview
- Microservices a.k.a. "Hipster SOA" and Boomi
- 5 Awesome Ways to Use Properties
- How to Update the Persisted Dynamic Process Properties
- Archive File Location and Name
- Retrieve everything from document cache