Greetings fellow community members,
Summertime and holidays didn't appear to slow down the community: August had record number visitors and discussions. Now as the kids head back to school, brush up on your Boomi know-how in the Knowledge Center or take a training course!
In the meantime, check out the top contributors and content below.
Top Contributors and Stats
Our community is only as good as the contributions of its members so it's important to recognize those that have been exceptional in participating and sharing their expertise.
Please join me in congratulating the top contributors last month...you guys crushed it!
- Srinivas Chandrakanth Vangari - 5978
- Harikrishna Bonala - 3165
- Pavan Sirasanambedu - 2624
- Thameem Khan - 1769
- Rajasekhar Bommepall - 966
- James Ahlborn - 566
- Sjaak Overgaauw - 564
- Seth Duda - 504
- Darrell Flenniken - 357
- Rich Patterson - 319
Note: Points are for activity in the past month
By the numbers...
- 318 new members
- 167 new questions and discussions
- 138 new answers
- 13 new knowledge articles
- 45 new ideas
- New SSO enhancements as part of the September AtomSphere release improve the login experience when logging in from the community. You are now redirected back to the community or the URL you were trying to access.
- Over your next lunch break, take a minute and update your profile. Add a description and upload a photo. We'd love to know a little bit about you!
In Case You Missed It...
A selection of some of the most interesting content last month:
- How to create a heartbeat process for Atom runtime monitoring
- Understanding the HTTP Shared Server Log
- A Map, A document per row, A document with multiple rows
- How to Configure Hierarchical Loops for X12 EDI 856 and 857 Profiles
- How to Use Regex to Ignore Case Sensitive
- File Morphing
- XML Profile Mapping Issue
- Persisted process properties