Hey Boomi people!
Hope you had a great September. As we blogged about earlier, one area of focus right now is building out our user group program to bring Boomi down from the cloud and into a city near you. In person meetings are a great opportunity to "talk shop" with other integrators about how they're using a particular product feature, connecting to a given application, or solving a problem you're facing.
Right now we're looking for interested users in Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia, and southern Florida (Miami/Boca Raton) but more cities to come for sure.
If you'd like to be part of starting a new group please let me know!
Top Contributors and Stats
Our community is only as good as the contributions of its members so it's important to recognize those that have been exceptional in participating and sharing their expertise.
Please join me in congratulating the top contributors last month...you guys crushed it!
- Srinivas Chandrakanth Vangari - 4916
- Seth Duda - 3380
- Pavan Sirasanambedu - 3100
- Harikrishna Bonala - 2807
- James Ahlborn - 1401
- Sjaak Overgaauw - 963
- Jyothi Kunchala - 655
- Chirag Gohil - 540
- Thameem Khan - 1769
- Mahesh Kumar - 413
Note: Points are for activity in the past month
By the numbers...
- 366 new members
- 141 new questions and discussions
- 137 new answers
- 15 new knowledge articles
- 50 new ideas
- Learn all about finding and joining groups: User Group Member's Guide.
- Check out the Community Event calendar for information on user group meetings and other events.
In Case You Missed It...
A selection of some of the most interesting content last month:
- Using Google Apps for Work for AtomSphere SSO
- Atom Installation Directory Reference
- How to manually initialize the Last Run Date properties for a newly deployed process
- Increment record-vise in table
- Schedule a process to run on last day of every month