I'm excited to announce a new way to get help with your Boomi platform development and management questions: Boomi Office Hours.
This is an open-forum, virtual meeting with access to veteran Boomi consultants and experts to help answer your questions and share tips and best practices. Discussions are led by your questions--this is not a webinar/presentation or training. Both new and experienced users are welcome!
For each session we'll post a topic or theme to focus on so bring your questions related to that subject or just join the conversation to maybe learn something new. We encourage you to share YOUR expertise as well.
Office Hours is freely available to all customers and partners. There's no registration, just look for an upcoming session posted in Boomi Buzz Events and show up. If you have a question in mind, feel free to post it as a comment on that event so we can try to be prepared for the call.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We'll try to answer your questions as best we can during the session but of course there will be things we can't answer. If you need more assistance, you can always post in the Community Forums, submit a support case, or join the next session.
- Screen sharing will be available if you wish to share your process/issue. Be mindful to not share sensitive information.
- The intent is for Q&A and not live development/troubleshooting.
- Sessions will not be recorded.
- There will be a max of 25 attendees per session.
We're going to run this new program as a pilot for several sessions to get your feedback to see how to make it most effective.
Look for upcoming Office Hours sessions here: Boomi Buzz Events.
I hope you'll join us for a session or two and check it out. See you around the community!