Next Tuesday August 29 we are launching a new community space for Connector SDK developers!
This will be a dedicated place for discussions and how-to content focused on extending the AtomSphere platform's connectivity through custom connector development. Having a separate space will allow SDK developers to more easily find and follow relevant content and answers.
- A new space will be added for discussion and content around Connector SDK development.
- Existing Connector SDK related content will be moved from Knowledge Center and Community Forums into the new space. Don't worry, the actual content stays the same so your bookmarks and following preferences remain intact.
- The "Connector SDK" category will be removed from the Community Forums space. SDK-related questions should be created in the space. Moderators will move questions to the correct forum.
- Global navigation will be updated to include the new space.
- A system announcement will be posted when available.
We are working on a few other dedicated "sub-communities" for certain use cases/products in an effort to provide more focused content. Stay tuned...