Welcome to the Dell Boomi Community

Document created by Adam Arrowsmith Employee on Feb 28, 2016Last modified by Adam Arrowsmith Employee on May 15, 2016
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Welcome and thanks for being a part of the Dell Boomi Community!

My name is Adam Arrowsmith and I'm your community manager. My job is to connect you with the resources you need to be successful with our products.

Whether you're a customer, partner, or developer, a brand new user or experienced architect, this community is where you can share best practices, get help, discuss integration topics, and learn about the Dell Boomi products.

With that said, let me give you the quick tour:

• Community Forums - Ask questions and discuss integration topics with your fellow users.
  • Knowledge Center - Browse Dell Boomi-authored content including knowledge articles, implementation guides, training videos, and more.
  • Ideas for Boomi - Share your ideas for innovating and enhancing our products. Ideas for Boomi is restricted to registered customer users only.
  • - Read blogs about integration musings, product tips, and Dell Boomi news.
  • News - See activity from across the community in a single view.
  • About the Community - Learn how to get started and best leverage the community. Also get community site updates, help, and feedback.

For those new to the community, here are Four Things to Do First and Community FAQs to help get you started.

If you have questions about using the community or suggestions for what you'd like to see, please let me know. Post a question or suggestion and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Or if your problem is that you can't post, contact me at community@boomi.com.

4 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes