When trying to deploy multiple processes that use the same Connection, the following error is returned:
"Deployment rejected: attempted to deploy 1 more Connection(s). Doing so would exceed your purchases for this connector class by 1 connection(s). Please undeploy unused processes to lower your usage count. Otherwise, contact a sales representative to purchase more licenses.
1. Verify the Same Connector is being referenced in all processes. (same folder, component ID)
2. Verify in Setup - Licensing that at least 1 Connector license is available. If not, make note of which Connector is deployed. If a different Connector is deployed and all available licenses are being used, the processes using it may need to be undeployed. If a deleted Connector is deployed, then go to 3 and 4.
3. Unattach all processes that use the Connector and verify that at least 1 Connector license is available (Setup -> Licensing).
4. If a deployment is still rejected, try the following steps (from the Deploy tab):
1. Unattach all processes that use the Connector (number 3 above).
2. Attach First process
3. Deploy latest version of First process
4. Unattach First process
5. Attach Second process
6. Deploy latest version of Second process
7. Unattach Second process
8. Repeat above steps for all addition processes that use this Connector
9. Attach all processes in the above order (Attach First process, Attach Second process, etc....)
The reason these steps may be necessary is that if more than one process was originally deployed with a deleted Connector and only 1 license is available, each process will need to be deployed with the latest Connector and then un-attached so that the next process can be deployed with the latest Connector. Since only 1 Connector can be deployed at a time, this multiple step process essentially "swaps" the Connector to be deployed one process at a time.