The end application terminated the connection before or while data was being transmitted, which may be presented as one of the following errors:
- Connection closed without indication.
- Connection refused
- Connection refused: connect
- Connection reset
- Confirm with the end point network administrator that the IP address for the Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform as well as the Test Atom Cloud and Atom Cloud, if appropriate, are allowed.
- Check with the end point application administrator to identify connection requirements.
- Check that the connection data meets the size limits of the end point application.
- Check with the end point network administrator to verify the expected port number.
- Check with the end point network administrator to identify if the connection request reached the endpoint application server.
- Check with the end point network administrator to identify if there is any additional error information in their log files.
Please note: the following reference guide link contains the Hostnames and IP Addresses for Connecting with Dell Boomi