I'm using the Connector Cache tab but when pulling information into map from the cache, I receive multiple records from the cache. Why?

Document created by pete_mccoy1.3055586893899446E12 Employee on Mar 26, 2014Last modified by Adam Arrowsmith on Mar 1, 2016
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

I'm using the Connector Cache tab, but when pulling information into map from the cache, I receive multiple records from the cache.  Why?

Unless you specify a single record per document when using the connector cache tab or the connector operation by nature generates a single record per document, you will experience this issue because the index/key will return the contents of the stored document.

If you are not able to specify a single record per document or the operation does not generate a single document per record, you will need to use a document cache component.

In the case where a single document contains multiple records, you will need to split the document into individual documents by profile (or line) then pass them into the document cache.

Attachments

Outcomes