Community FAQs

Document created by Adam Arrowsmith Employee on Mar 10, 2016Last modified by Adam Arrowsmith Employee on Apr 21, 2017
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

A list of common questions about the community for your reading pleasure.

Do I need an AtomSphere account to access the community?

Yes, you will need an AtomSphere user to be able to contribute. Guests can view content (most of it anyway) however you need to log in with your AtomSphere user credentials to contribute and post questions and comments.

How do I log in?

To log in while already logged into the AtomSphere platform, simply click the Help & Feedback menu > Community (question mark in the upper right). You will be logged into the community automatically via single sign on.

Alternatively if you're already at the community, click Log In and provide your AtomSphere credentials.

How do I register for the community?

No need! Your community user is created automatically the first time you navigate to the community from AtomSphere. Just confirm your user name, accept the terms and conditions, and you're in.

What does error "Please enter a first name" warning upon first login mean?

If you receive a "Please enter a first name" warning during the first time you access the community, confirm your AtomSphere user has a first and last name populated. Within AtomSphere, go to Account menu > Setup > User Information.

missing first name warning.png

How do I ask a question?

To ask a question to the community, go to Community Forums and start typing your question in the "ASK A QUESTION IN COMMUNITY FORUMS" text box.

Be sure to see tips for asking questions.

For questions or suggestions about the community itself, post a question in About the Community (no product questions).

How to I manage my email preferences?

Click the Avatar menu > Preferences. See Changing Your Email Notifications and Preferences for complete details.

How do I manage my profile and privacy settings?

Click the Avatar menu > Edit Profile, Your Profile or Privacy tabs. See Setting Up Your Profile for complete details.

How do I earn points?

Points are awarded for engaging in the community and providing contributions that benefit other users. See Understanding Rewards Points for complete details.

Why can't I see ideas/access Ideas for Boomi?

Ideas for Boomi is restricted to registered customers and partners only and is not accessible to guest users. If you are a registered user who cannot access ideas but believe you should, please post a question in About the Community (no product questions).

1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes