com.boomi.connector.ConnectorException: Error Executing Quickbooks Get ... Caused by: com4j.ExecutionException: com4j.ComException: 80040154 CoCreateInstance failed : Class not registered : .\com4j.cpp:135 at com4j.ComThread.execute(ComThread.java:189)
This is a known issue with QuickBooks that typically occurs the first time an integrating application such as the Atom attempts to connect to the company file.
First confirm you have installed the 32-bit version of the local Atom. You need to use a 32-bit Atom when connecting to QuickBooks Desktop on all Windows versions. This is because the Windows COM libraries used to establish the connection only support 32-bit. If you do not remember which version of the Atom you installed, the easiest way to verify is to log into AtomSphere and go to the Manage tab > Atom Management > select your Atom > Atom Properties tab.
If the current Atom is 64-bit:
- Uninstall your current 64-bit Atom.
- Reinstall a new Atom.
- Within AtomSphere, go to the Build tab.
- Click Set up a new Atom.
- Select "Local" and the choose "Windows 32-bit" for the Operating System.
- Download and launch the installer and go through the installation wizard.
- Execute your QuickBooks Process on the newly installed Atom.
If the problem persists, some of the QuickBooks DLL files may have been corrupted at some point after installing QuickBooks. Do the following to correct:
- Backup your QuickBooks company file.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Navigate to the QuickBooks installation directory. This is typically C:\Program Files\Intuit\<QuickBooks version>.
- Run the reboot.bat file.
- IMPORTANT: Restart the machine.
- Run your Process again.