com.boomi.connector.ConnectorException: Error Executing Quickbooks Get ... com4j.ExecutionException: com4j.ComException: 80010105 The server threw an exception. : The server threw an exception. .\invoke.cpp:447
An internal error occurred in QuickBooks. This can occur intermittently for no apparent reason, although it has been observed to occur after installing QuickBooks updates, upgrading to a new version of QuickBooks, or other actions that affect the company file.
The solution is to work around the issue. Try the following steps:
- Simply try running the sync again.
If problem persists:
- Restart QuickBooks and try again.
If problem continues to persist:
- Backup your company file.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Navigate to the QuickBooks installation directory. This is typically C:\Program Files\Intuit\<QuickBooks version>.
- Run the reboot.bat file.
- Restart the machine.
- Remove the Boomi application from the list of Integrated Applications (within QuickBooks, Edit > Preferences > Integrated Applications > Company Preferences).
- Execute the process and re-authorize the Boomi application.