com.boomi.process.ProcessException: com.boomi.connector.ConnectorException: Error Executing Quickbooks Get ... ... 7 more Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com4j.COM4J at com.boomi.intuit.quickbooks.ClassFactory.createRequestProcessor2(ClassFactory.java:34)
You need to use a 32-bit Atom when connecting to QuickBooks Desktop on all Windows versions. This is because the Windows COM libraries used to establish the connection only support 32-bit. If you do not remember which version of the Atom you installed, the easiest way to verify is to log into AtomSphere and go to the Manage tab > Atom Management > select your Atom > Atom Properties tab.
To resolve the issue:
- Uninstall your current 64-bit Atom.
- Reinstall a new Atom.
- Within AtomSphere, go to the Build tab.
- Click Set up a new Atom.
- Select "Local" and the choose "Windows 32-bit" for the Operating System.
- Download and launch the installer and go through the installation wizard.
- Execute your QuickBooks Process on the newly installed Atom.