Error executing Netsuite Command: Error executing Netsuite operation: ; nested exception is: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad envelope tag: html
Review the process logs and look for any additional details.
- If still in development, re-import your NetSuite operation to ensure the profile reflects the latest NetSuite schema.
- Review the data for any possible format inconsistencies or bad data (unusual special characters embedded in the data)
- Check trust.boomi.com for any issues during the time when the process was running.
- Check status.netsuite.com for any issues during the time when the process was running.
- Download the atom container logs and look for any errors or messages that could have resulted in premature failure or interruption during the time that process ran.
- When the process is executed and it makes the request to NetSuite, the request and response are captured in NetSuite under: Setup > Integration > Web Services Usage Log (may require admin account to view this). Locate the Request and Response captured there from your execution (per the date/timestamp/timezone) and review those files for any additional details including this error.
- A lack of more error detail in the response XML or above logs could indicate that a severe failure on the request processing occurred and it did not allow for the application to record the error in the logs. If running on a local atom, check server event logs for any I/O issues during that time.
- If no error appears in the above logs or in the response XML, you may need to contact NetSuite support or Dell Boomi support for further analysis of why this error occurred.