You cannot download the Linux Atom Installation executable from MS Internet Explorer.
When you attempt to download the Atom Installation routine for Linux from the Boomi UI running in MS Internet Explorer you may see the contents of a UNIX script file pop up and the installation routine cannot be downloaded.
There is not currently a solution for this issue, but a workaround is easy to implement.
To configure MS Windows to download the Atom Linux installation routine from MS Internet Explorer, please perform the following steps:
- Create a file that ends in .sh in any folder on your hard drive in MS Explorer, like script.sh
- Right Click on script.sh and click on Properties:
- Click the Change... button next to Opens with:
- Select Notepad and click OK. Then OK again.
- Now when you download the Linux Atom installation from MS Internet Explorer, a bar will appear at the bottom to allow you to select Save.