Community Share Overview

Document created by Adam Arrowsmith Employee on Sep 7, 2017Last modified by Adam Arrowsmith Employee on May 15, 2018
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Overview

The Community Share is a repository for users to find and share examples and templates to help you get started with the AtomSphere platform and accelerate your implementation project. Examples are published by Dell Boomi as well as your fellow community members.

By using the Community Share, you agree to the Community Share Terms of Use.

FAQ

What types of assets can I find/share?

To start, only AtomSphere integration processes will be shared. We are planning to expand this in the near future.

It is important to note the assets available in the Community Share are intended as representative examples and not ready for immediate production use.

How do I find and install an example?

Use the search and filters to find an example in the repository. When viewing a given example, click the "Get It Now" button and log into AtomSphere to complete the installation.

How do I share an example?

Check out the Community Share Publisher Guide .

Are assets free or paid?

Free! Assets in the Community Share are free to use, modify, and distribute as needed. The Community Share is intended for learning and acceleration and as such pay-for commercial offerings and solutions are not published. It is not a marketplace and there is no revenue-sharing for publishers.

For questions or issues please contact community-share@boomi.com.

1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes