The Dell Boomi Learning Management System (LMS) provides an intuitive portal for managing all of your Boomi training and enablement needs. As a registered LMS user, you will be able to:
- Access ALL of Dell Boomi's competency-based training content in two convenient formats - Instructor-Led Online (ILO) remote training and On-Demand training.
- Enroll in FREE On-Demand training or in specific sessions for live, Instructor-Led Online training courses.
- Pursue your Dell Boomi Certification exam upon completion of the required coursework for your chosen Certification Path.
- Learning is available 24/7 and provides maximum flexibility to fit into your busy schedule.
- Attend training from your Phone, PC, or Tablet.
- Self-guided, self-paced video format with hands-on activities using your master Training Account for practical application.
- Ease of Use. Train on your timeline – accelerate your training and certification within a week or across several weeks depending on your availability.
- Live interaction with Dell Boomi approved instructor.
- Benefit from real-time question and answer opportunities during instruction and while working through hands-on activities in the Boomi Platform.
- Structured, predefined schedules allow you to pull away from day to day activities and focus on learning.
Need to Sign Up for the Dell Boomi LMS?
Use the following link for detailed instructions on how to sign up for the LMS: Dell Boomi LMS Sign Up.
Learn to Navigate the Dell Boomi LMS
Use the following link to learn more about how to navigate the LMS: Navigating the LMS.
Check out the Help & FAQ section of our Training Community or this document (Dell Boomi Training - Frequently Asked Questions) for more information. If you have unanswered questions, please contact our Education Services team at Boomi_Training@dell.com.