Dell Boomi training courses are designed to help our users obtain and develop core competencies as part of our defined Certification Paths. Individual courses such as EDI 1, Master Data Management 1 and Boomi Flow Essentials are meant to introduce users to the breadth of the Boomi Platform. Click the links below for downloadable PDF documents containing information regarding Certification Path core competencies as well as detailed agendas for each course.
Boomi Essentials is the starting point for all users and leads to our Certification Paths and individual courses. Boomi Essentials provides foundational knowledge of key concepts and functionality and familiarity with the Boomi Platform UI.
Developer Certification Path
- Associate Dell Boomi Developer Certification (Developer 1)
- Professional Dell Boomi Developer Certification (Developer 1, Developer 2, Developer 3)
Architect Certification Path
- Professional Dell Boomi Architect Certification (Architect 1, Architect 2, Architect 3)
Administrator Certification Path
- Professional Dell Boomi Production Administrator Certification (Administrator 1)
- (Coming Soon) Professional Dell Boomi Operations Administrator Certification (Administrator 1, Administrator 2)
EDI 1 - Training in X12 mapping, trading partners, document tracking and process management of a Purchase Order.
Master Data Management
MDM 1 - A specialized course focusing on what MDM is, how it affects the way companies protect and share data between source systems, and providing a step-by-step guide to creating a simple MDM solution.
Boomi Flow Essentials
Boomi Flow Essentials is our foundational course for getting started with Boomi Flow. Users will be introduced to Boomi Flow terminology, given the opportunity to explore the Boomi Flow UI, and begin to develop the skills needed to leverage Boomi Flow for application development. This training provides practical application experience using Boomi Flow to extend the functionality of Salesforce to build apps within Salesforce without using code.