Master Training Accounts

Document created by 77448132 Employee on Nov 8, 2017Last modified by 77448132 Employee on Nov 14, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

What are master Training Accounts?

Master Training Accounts are Boomi Platform accounts that are provisioned for each registered LMS user.

• Training Accounts are for use with all training and certifications under Dell Boomi's new Certification Paths curriculum.
  • Training Accounts are NOT the same as Boomi "trial" accounts and are not intended to serve as "sandbox" development environments.  They are primarily for training/certification purposes.  Note: If you are in need of a "sandbox" trial account, please contact your Dell Boomi Account Manager.
  • Currently, Boomi Flow accounts are separate from the master Training Accounts. If you need a Boomi Flow account, log in to the LMS, enroll in the Boomi Flow Essentials course and follow the video instructions to sign up for a Boomi Flow account.

How do I get a master Training Account?

A master Training Account will be automatically provisioned for you once you sign up as a user in the Dell Boomi LMS. (Note: A valid company email is required to sign up for the LMS.  You will be required to validate that email address prior to accessing the LMS.)

• For new LMS users, your Training Account will be created approximately 15 minutes after signing up for the first time. 
  • For existing LMS users, your Training Account will be created approximately 15 minutes after enrolling in a course.
  • Training Account names will reflect the following naming convention: "Training-FirstName-LastName-CompanyName"
  • If the Training Account is your first Boomi Platform account you will receive an email with login credentials at the address used to sign up for the LMS.  If you already have an existing Platform account you will not receive an email notification.

How do I access my master Training Account?

Go to https://platform.boomi.com.  Enter your email address (same as LMS username) and your Platform password.

I do not remember my Platform password:

• Enter your email.  Click on the "Help, I forgot my password" link.  A temporary password will be generated and sent to your email.

I do not see my Training Account when logged in:

• If you do not see your Training Account, select "Switch Account" under your Account Name in the top right corner. 

Switch Account

• Click Search.  Select your Training Account name from the list of available accounts.  Click OK.

Search for Account Name

I cannot find my Training Account to switch into:

• If your company uses SSO, see the following article about SSO Logins and Training Account Access.
  • For any further questions or issues contact our team at Boomi_Training@dell.com. Please provide your First and Last Name, Email, Company Name, Platform Account ID (if applicable) and a detailed explanation of your issue.

How long will I have access to my Training Account?

Training Accounts are created with a 60 day expiration date. Each time you enroll in a course your Training Account will be extended 60 days.

Attachments

Outcomes