Currently, Dell Boomi offers certifications for Developers, Architects, and Administrators corresponding with our defined Certification Paths curriculum.
For details regarding each exam, click on the links below.
Certifications for Developers:
Certifications for Architects:
Certifications for Administrators:
- Professional Dell Boomi Production Administrator Certification
- Professional Dell Boomi Operations Administrator for Windows Certification
- Professional Dell Boomi Operations Administrator for Linux Certification (coming soon)
- Our Certification exams are open-book and open-platform. During the exam, you can access the User Guide, Community resources, and your Training Account to assist with answering the questions.
- Exams consist of multiple sections which can include - General Knowledge (multiple choice, true/false questions), Practical Application, and Build from Scratch. Each section is intended to assess your proficiency and understanding of the core competencies presented in a specific Certification Path.
- There are no time limits for completing individual sections or the exam as a whole. You may start and stop your exam whenever needed. Your progress will be stored by the LMS so that you can continue on when ready.
- In order to pass the exam, you must achieve a score of at least 80% in ALL sections. There is no partial credit for questions that require multiple answers. Questions left unanswered will be scored as incorrect and will negatively impact your score.
- You are allowed 3 attempts to pass each section of the exam. You must retake that section until a passing score is achieved. If you do not successfully pass on an attempt, there is a mandatory 3 day "cooling off" period before another attempt will be unlocked. Use this waiting period to review your course materials and other resources (User Guide, Boomi Community) available to you to prepare for your next attempt.
- Review materials found on the Help Dashboard in your Training Account. Review lessons and materials from your training courses. Use your Training Account to do hands-on practice building processes and configuring component.
- If you encounter any issues during the exam, please email email@example.com immediately and provide your First and Last Name, Email, Company Name, Platform Account ID (if applicable), certification exam and a detailed explanation of your issue.. A Dell Boomi Educational Services team member will respond to your inquiry promptly.