Navigating the Dell Boomi LMS

Document created by 77448132 Employee on Nov 9, 2017Last modified by 77448132 Employee on Nov 14, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

This document is intended to give a broad overview of how to navigate the Dell Boomi Learning Management System (LMS).  If you have not yet signed up for a user account on the LMS, please refer to this link to Sign Up and Get Started with the Dell Boomi LMS.

Go to https://train.boomi.com/ to log in to the Dell Boomi LMS.

• Enter your validated Company Email address into the Username field, enter your Password and click Login.

LMS Log In

• If you cannot remember your Password, click on Forgot Password? and follow the prompt from there. In order to reset your Password, you must have access to the Email Address registered to the account. Your Username should be the Email Address used to sign up for the LMS account.  You will receive an email with new login credentials.

LMS Forgot Password

LMS Account Home Page

Once logged in, your Welcome page will be displayed.

• Navigate your account by choosing any of the main tiles (My Courses, Course Catalog, Resources, My Calendar, Resume My Training, etc) on this page.

LMS Welcome Page

• You can also navigate using the Main Menu list at the top right.

Main Menu toggle

My Courses

The My Courses section displays a complete history all of the courses (on-demand or instructor-led online format) that you are enrolled in. 

My Courses

• Launch a Certification Path or an individual course and your progress will be displayed.  As you complete a course or a course section, additional courses/certifications or course sections will be unlocked and accessible to you.

Course Sections

Course Catalog

From the Course Catalog section you can Enroll and Launch your Certification Path or training courses. 

• Choose from On-Demand or Instructor-Led Online (ILO) course formats.
  • Instructor-Led Online courses will be distinguished with (ILO) in the Course Name.  On-Demand courses will simply contain the Course Name.

Course Catalog list

Resources

The Resources section contains links to useful resources found in our Dell Boomi User Community and the Dell Boomi User Guide.

Resources

My Transcript

You can access the My Transcript section from the Main Menu list.   

My Transcript menu

• Your transcript will show the Certifications that you have achieved and your courses and their status.  Click on your Dell Boomi Certification to download a PDF version of your branded Certificate.

My Transcript

Certificate

My Calendar

The My Calendar section displays your enrolled Instructor-Led Online courses and their details.

My Calendar

Browse the Boomi Training Community space for more details, FAQs, and helpful information.

Attachments

Outcomes