Master Training Accounts have a 60-day expiration by default. Each time you enroll in a course via the LMS, your Training Account will be extended 60 days. If you have an existing master Training Account but can no longer access it, most likely your account expired due to a lack of training/certification activity/enrollment. However, it is easy to revive and extend your Training Account by simply enrolling (or re-enrolling) in a course.
How to Re-enroll in Boomi Essentials
- Log in to the Dell Boomi LMS.
- Select "Course Catalog" from your learner dashboard.
- From the Course Catalog, click "Re-enroll" next to the Boomi Essentials course.
- Click "OK" to confirm. If you have completed Boomi Essentials previously do not worry, re-enrolling will not impact your ability to enroll in other courses.
- Your master Training Account should be available for you within 15 minutes. Log in to the Boomi Platform (https://platform.boomi.com/) using the same email address as your LMS Username.
- See the accessing your Master Training account section for further details.
If you experience any difficulties, please reach out to the Education Services team at Boomi_Training@dell.com and include the email address used for your LMS Username and a description of your issue.