Master Training Accounts have a 60-day expiration by default. Each time you enroll in a course via the LMS, your Training Account will be extended 60 days. If you have an existing master Training Account but can no longer access it, most likely your account expired due to a lack of training/certification activity/enrollment. However, it is easy to revive and extend your Training Account by simply enrolling (or re-enrolling) in a course.
How to Re-enroll in Boomi Essentials
- Log in to the Dell Boomi LMS.
- Select "Course Catalog" from your learner dashboard.
- If you have previously completed Boomi Essentials, go to the Course Catalog and click "Re-enroll" next to Boomi Essentials.
- Click "OK" to confirm. If you have completed Boomi Essentials previously do not worry, re-enrolling will not impact your ability to enroll in other courses.
- If you have NOT completed Boomi Essentials, please email us at Boomi_Training@dell.com and provide us with your LMS Username email and request. One of our team members will assist in re-enrolling.
- Upon re-enrollment, your master Training Account should be available for you within 15 minutes. Log in to the Boomi Platform (https://platform.boomi.com/) using the same email address as your LMS Username.
- See the accessing your Master Training account section for further details.
If you experience any difficulties, please reach out to the Education Services team at Boomi_Training@dell.com and include the email address used for your LMS Username and a description of your issue.