AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error while using Taleo Rest connector: "Unable to browse connector: Unknown failure: com.boomi.connector.api.ConnectorException: Invalid field name:Bonusor$, please update valid field name in Taleo"

Question asked by RahulGawai4701 on Mar 11, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 11, 2014 by RahulGawai4701
Hi,
We are in the process of creating / updating the Requisitions in Taleo via the Taleo Rest Connector. The input to the connector is being fed from Workday (Positions). In order to map the Workday response fields to the Taleo request fields, we are attempting to create an UPSERT or CREATE action Operation for the Requisition. When we try to Import the Requisition object details via the Import Wizard, we get the following error:

"Unable to browse connector: Unknown failure: com.boomi.connector.api.ConnectorException: Invalid field name:Bonus%or$, please update valid field name in Taleo; Caused by: Invalid field name:Bonus%or$, please update valid field name in Taleo"

As per the error message details, I believe the Taleo field "Bonus%or$" is causing the failure. If that's the case, is there anything that can be done in Boomi to override it? I see that the field in the UI is caled "Bonus % or $"
Also, what should my next steps be to get this resolved as soon as possible?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Rahul

Outcomes