AnsweredAssumed Answered

Query on  SSL Server Authentication on Boomi Webservice client connector    I have a valid SSL Certificate(User Certificate) installed on my Atom. And the same certificate is referenced as the "Trust SSL Server Certificate" on my Webservice Client connect

Question asked by kuladeep_surisetti347159 on Jun 24, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 24, 2016 by Thameem Khan

I have a valid SSL Certificate(User Certificate) installed on my Atom. And the same certificate is referenced as the "Trust SSL Server Certificate" on my Webservice Client connector. But still I am getting the exception below. How do I know whether my certificate is valid for the given HTTPS URL.

Error invoking soap operation; Caused by: HTTP transport error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; Caused by: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; Caused by: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Outcomes