AnsweredAssumed Answered

Ultipro Connector - 403 Error

Question asked by akhajooei272797 on Sep 14, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 21, 2016 by Srinivas Chandrakanth Vangari

Hi,

I am trying to use the branded Ultipro connector, my goal is to retrieve all employees data. so far I have created an ultipro connection and then I import an Ultipro operation from it. from the list populated, I choose the Person object so I can retrieve the data. However when I query that I get the following error:

Test execution of Authenticate Ultipro completed with errors. Embedded message: Fatal error in Start Shape; Caused by: Authorization has been denied for this request. [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]

I get pass this error when I change the operation, however then my error changes to:

Test execution of New Process completed with errors. Embedded message: Fatal error in Start Shape; Caused by: Invalid source entity key. Unable to process the request

Do you know why this might be happening, specifically I am using the built in UltiPro Employment:CompanyProperties QUERY Response operation in the Ultipro connector.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, I would really appreciate your help on this.

Outcomes