AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is it possible to override the PGP Certificate Field via the Environment Extension object?

Question asked by minh.nguyen700721 on Mar 14, 2017

Hello,

I have a process which uses a PGP certificate to encrypt/decrypt documents. This certificate has been made extensible and can be overriden via Environment extensions. The intent is to be able to use a different PGP certificate per environment. The AtomSphere API has an Environment Extension Object which I thought would be of use here (EnvironmentExtensions object ). However, I was not able to use this object to override the PGP Certificate Field. 

In the documentation, a UPDATE operation on the Environment Extensions object only contains the id for the PGP Certificates which you can override:

When doing a GET request on this object, only the ids of PGP certificates you can override are returned as well. There doesn't seem to be a field to set a new PGP Certificate.

In summary, the issue is that in the Environment Extensions UI, an user can select a new Certificate to override the default certificate with:

However, I am unable to do the same thing via the AtomSphere API with the Environment Extensions object.

Is it possible to override the PGP Certificate Field via the Environment Extensions object? Is there some missing documentation about some fields? If not, is there any other way to do this via an API?

Regards,

Minh Nguyen

Outcomes