AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unable to get records from SalesForce

Question asked by mounika.m077710 on Jul 28, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 28, 2017 by mounika.m077710

Hi All,

Could any one help me to resolve this. I faced an error in one of the Salesforce to Boomi process as there is no such column in entity object. 

I reimported the profile and faced the same issue. Changed the Salesforce URL version to 40.0 and imported the profiles. In one of the profile am seeing the below error.

Error received executing Salesforce Get; Caused by: com.boomi.util.retry.RetryException: com.boomi.model.connector.common.salesforce.SalesforceException: Error executing query. Error message received from Webservice. <br/>ERROR: sf:MALFORMED_QUERY <br/>--------------- <br/>MALFORMED_QUERY: SOQL statements can not be longer than 20000 characters.; Caused by: com.boomi.model.connector.common.salesforce.SalesforceException: Error executing query. Error message received from Webservice. <br/>ERROR: sf:MALFORMED_QUERY <br/>--------------- <br/>MALFORMED_QUERY: SOQL statements can not be longer than 20000 characters.; Caused by: Error executing query. Error message received from Webservice. <br/>ERROR: sf:MALFORMED_QUERY <br/>--------------- <br/>MALFORMED_QUERY: SOQL statements can not be longer than 20000 characters.

Outcomes