AnsweredAssumed Answered

Listener: Unable to setup TID management

Question asked by mrelzer on Jul 26, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 28, 2017 by Srinivas Chandrakanth Vangari

UPDATE: I've tried adding the JTDS and MySQL jar files (both to /userlib/database folder) -- switching the "Driver Type" between MySQL, SQL Server (jTDS), and SQL Server (Microsoft) all provide a similar error message (based around their own class names of course):

Unable to setup TID management; Caused by: Unable to instantiate driver class com.mysql.jdbc.Driver, please make sure the appropriate jar files are loaded.; Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

I assume the Transaction Storage Options doesn't need the JAR files to be in an alternate directory? It seems like it's saying it can't find the files -- when they seem to load fine when used in a database connector.

ORIGINAL:

I've deployed a Listener process to my Atom but when I look at the Listeners (under Runtime) I see an error:

If I click on the gear (and check the error), I get the message:

Unable to setup TID management; Caused by: Unable to instantiate driver class com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver, please make sure the appropriate jar files are loaded.; Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

However setting up an Database connector (with the same details) it seems to test okay.

Here is the database connection (which appears to work):

Here is the Listener setup (which throws the error above):

These seem to be saying they'll use the same class -- and I am able to successfully connect to SQL using the database connector -- so I'm at a loss as to why the listener is calling that out as the problem. Any ideas? 

Outcomes