AnsweredAssumed Answered

Missing dataContext in Groovy

Question asked by pwhite704435 on Aug 11, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 13, 2017 by pwhite704435

Hey All,

I've used groovy a few times in my integrations, but I'm running into a strange one now. Basically the dataContext instance has gone awol - when running my procs, I get the following:

Embedded message: [Function: Scripting]: Error executing custom script: No such property: dataContext for class: Script92 (in groovy script); Caused by: No such property: dataContext for class: Script92 (in groovy script); Caused by: No such property: dataContext for class: Script92

I've simplified my original script down to just the basics, and in fact I've just copied and pasted the samples from the help doco.  All I can think of is that it's something to do with the Map I'm using, as when I use the same code in a Data Process Custom Scripting step, it executes fine.  The Map itself has also been simplified as well, so I have a feeling I'm missing something really fundamental here, but cannot see it.

I've managed to get all the pertinent details onto two screenshots below (the maps are flat files). I've tried everything I can think of, to the point of importing com.boomi.transform.data.DataContext, but nada. Looked through every script example I can find as well.

Yep, even after writing this out still no idea (rubber duck theory).

Any ideas welcome, even if they make me slap my forehead and say "oh duh".

Scratch Proc:

Outcomes