AnsweredAssumed Answered

How I Update Supervisor in workday?

Question asked by ankit.varshney941910 on Aug 14, 2017

Hi,

Every time I want to update supervisor of any worker, I received the error below-

"[SOAP-ENV:Client.validationError] Validation error occurred. You selected an invalid proposed organization. The organization must be active and valid, and different from the current organization. The organization type must be the same as the current organization type. If the organization type is job management supervisory organization, it must have a hiring restriction defined.; Validation_Fault.Validation_Error.Message=You selected an invalid proposed organization. The organization must be active and valid, and different from the current organization. The organization type must be the same as the current organization type. If the organization type is job management supervisory organization, it must have a hiring restriction defined.; Validation_Fault.Validation_Error.Detail_Message=Derived Element Content To_Organization_Reference Restricted by Move Workers By Organization Data/d/Staff In - Web Service [WS]-You selected an invalid proposed organization. The organization must be active and valid, and differ-; Validation_Fault.Validation_Error.Xpath=/wd:Move_Workers_By_Organization_Request[1]/wd:Move_Workers_By_Organization_Data[1]/wd:To_Organization_Reference".

Please suggest.

Outcomes