AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hello All, I am getting an error like ,"Failed processing original documents i1i in the SuccessFactors Connection unique connector: com.boomi.connector.api.ConnectorException: [APPLICATION_ERROR] Operation completed with application error: Invalid request

Question asked by i.anilkumar.jain381821 on Sep 12, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 4, 2017 by 423849

Hello All, I am getting an error like ,"Failed processing original documents i1i in the SuccessFactors Connection unique connector: com.boomi.connector.api.ConnectorException: [APPLICATION_ERROR] Operation completed with application error: Invalid request message! Error: Invalid SFObject! Error: String length exceed the limit(actual=91, limit=90) at message#=1,field#=3,field=name!". But the thing is the field size limit for name field in source and target is more than 100 characters. Secondly this error is comes only when a specific japanese name "<name>財務本部 コマーシャル・キーアカウントファイナンスグループ</name>" is been replicated to target. And when I remove the last character i.e. small o from the name it is a success. I guess it is a double byte character, but why isn't it is being replicated properly with inclusion of that last character small o. Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this issue.

Outcomes