AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am trying to execute a simple Dell Boomi process to insert data into a database table through a standard Insert/Update/Delete. But the record is not getting instrted

Question asked by manoj.satpathy990976 on Dec 17, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2017 by manoj.satpathy990976

I am trying to execute a simple Dell Boomi process to insert data into a database table through a standard Insert/Update/Delete.
My Process looks like

Or

DB Connection: I am using a custom DB connection (Oracel Database)
DB Operation: Trying to insert static values using the standard DB Insert statement. The DB profile looks like

Execution: I have executed the process.

Or

Conclusion:
1. After the process executed successfully I have verified at the DB end , but the record is not Inserted in to the table.

Observation:
1. What I observed is the Insert statement is not getting executed.
2. I have changed the Insert stamen to syntactically wrong , but even after that also I could not see any error.
3. Changed the DB connection by selecting the Advance Option as below to see the Insert statement by writing it into file as below
4. But the process could not create any such file in the folder after execution.

Alternate approach:
1. Tried to use Dynamic Insert and it executed successfully and the file also generated with the Proper insert statement.
2. After removing the advance operation I have checked at the database end the records are properly inserted

Need clarification:
Can anybody explain why the records are not inserted in the Standard Insert process.

Please suggest  if anyone has the similar issue and how you have addressed. 

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj Satpathy

Outcomes