AnsweredAssumed Answered

Troubleshooting a broken NetSuite connection

Question asked by cadamson-netsertive on Jan 2, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2018 by kbarlow@boomi.com

A previously functioning NetSuite connection is broken, even though my Connection Test succeeds.  Help me figure out why?

Here are the errors I'm receiving:

Received error retrieving NetSuite customization for type: customList; Caused by: Error executing Netsuite operation: Invalid login attempt.; Caused by: Invalid login attempt.

and

Fatal error in Start Shape; Caused by: Received error retrieving NetSuite customization for type: customList; Caused by: Error executing Netsuite operation: Invalid login attempt.; Caused by: Invalid login attempt.

and so on.

Ok, Boomi, point taken.  My NetSuite login is not working.  But why?

I had been maintaining my sandbox connection right before the production connection broke, so I assumed I must have accidentally changed the production credentials while messing with sandbox.  The Connection Test failed.  So I re-generated and input new keys and secrets for the integration and the token (I'm using TBA).  The Connection Test now passes!  Surely my process is fine now....  Nope, still broken, same errors.

I've also confirmed that the NetSuite account number and Integration ID are both correct.

Any ideas?  What would you do next to troubleshoot?  What can cause a connector to be broken even as the connection test is successful?

Outcomes