AnsweredAssumed Answered

Get single ID from FF based on various conditions

Question asked by britto.parthalomew on Jan 24, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2018 by britto.parthalomew

Hi folks,

I have below scenario to get only single unique ID (There are duplicates) and respective other field values based on below conditions (Table). I was able to achieve summing up. And for contracted date I was able to achieve to certain level but the first row is always null which means the date for row one is moved to second row, and second row values to third row and so on.

below is the function I have used

Condition table

Contracted Date

Standard data. For events with multiple items, choose the value from the item that has the earliest [Contract Date]

City

Standard data. For events with multiple items, choose the value from the item that has the earliest [Contract Date]. If all are the same or null, then choose from the item that has the greatest [Actual Nights]. If all are the same or null, choose from the item that has the greatest [Actual Revenue].

Created Date

Standard data. For events with multiple items, choose the value from the item that has the earliest [Contract Date]. If all are the same or null, then choose from the item that has the greatest [Actual Nights]. If all are the same or null, choose from the item that has the greatest [Actual Revenue].

State

Standard data. For events with multiple items, choose the value from the item that has the earliest [Contract Date]. If all are the same or null, then choose from the item that has the greatest [Actual Nights]. If all are the same or null, choose from the line item that has the greatest [Actual Revenue].

Total Actual Room Nights

Event level Total Actual Room Nights will sum [Actual Nights] for all budget items within the same event (This is done)

Sample Data

Let me know if any of you worked on similar case which might be of any help to me.

PS: Tried sorting and does not help in my case. If you have any workable solution please share

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Britto

Outcomes