Integration with Azure Queue Storage can be done with HTTP Client Connector.
Connection is done using shared access signature that works for blob, file, queue and table.
Steps to integrate with Azure Queue Storage
- Create a storage account in Azure
- Go to "Storage accounts" in Microsoft Azure
- Click "Add" and define storage account name and resource group
- Create a queue
- Generate Shared Access Signature
- Create HTTP Client Connection in https://platform.boomi.com
- Create HTTP Client Operation
- Add test payload to the process e.g. with Message shape. The message will be in QueueMessage and MessageText XML elements.
- Test your process and view the data in Azure