AnsweredAssumed Answered

Removed columns in a profile but process still erroring on the deleted elements

Question asked by cathryn.crane207763 on Mar 8, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 8, 2018 by prashant.tiwari718253

Hi all

I have a process that is failing when it hits a mapping that is using an Opportunity profile that I copied from Dev to Prod.  The Dev Opp object has a few columns that no longer exist in our Prod SF environment so it's failing.  So, I deleted the elements that the profile is erroring on but when I run the process, it's still erroring out in the same map with the same profile as though the elements in the profile still exist.

How can I fix this without having to re-import the Salesforce Opp object to a profile?  I don't want to have to go through and re-map everything that references this profile.

Below is the error

Name of the process error :[Function: Get Account Partner Account Details, Connector Call (Step 1)]: Error received executing Salesforce Get; Caused by: Error received executing Salesforce Get; Caused by: com.boomi.util.retry.RetryException: com.boomi.model.connector.common.salesforce.SalesforceException: Error executing query. Error message received from Webservice. ERROR: sf:INVALID_FIELD --------------- INVALID_FIELD: Support_Managers_Case_Notification__c, pse__ERP_Worker_Correlation_Id__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:2668 No such column 'pse__ERP_Worker_Correlation_Id__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.; Caused by: com.boomi.model.connector.common.salesforce.SalesforceException: Error executing query. Error message received from Webservice. ERROR: sf:INVALID_FIELD --------------- INVALID_FIELD: Support_Managers_Case_Notification__c, pse__ERP_Worker_Correlation_Id__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:2668 No such column 'pse__ERP_Worker_Correlation_Id__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.; Caused by: Error executing query. Error message received from Webservice. ERROR: sf:INVALID_FIELD --------------- INVALID_FIELD: Support_Managers_Case_Notification__c, pse__ERP_Worker_Correlation_Id__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:2668 No such column 'pse__ERP_Worker_Correlation_Id__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
information message

Thanks

Cathryn

Outcomes