AnsweredAssumed Answered

Test Mode Data Process PGP Encrypt and Sign: Unable to store data, error copying stream.

Question asked by cristi936523 on Mar 14, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am receiving some data from NetSuite. After doing a base64 decode, I am PGP encrypting and signing the data before sending it to an SFTP. The title of this post is the error that I am getting, also this is the stack:

com.boomi.store.DataStorePayloadException: Unable to store data, error copying stream.
at com.boomi.store.impl.WriteStoreImpl.storeData(WriteStoreImpl.java:510)
at com.boomi.store.impl.WriteStoreImpl.storeImpl(WriteStoreImpl.java:309)
at com.boomi.store.impl.WriteStoreImpl.store(WriteStoreImpl.java:245)
at com.boomi.document.impl.BaseOutboundDocumentImpl.store(BaseOutboundDocumentImpl.java:63)
at com.boomi.document.impl.BaseOutboundDocumentImpl.write(BaseOutboundDocumentImpl.java:55)
at com.boomi.document.pgp.PGPEncryptDocumentHandler.execute(PGPEncryptDocumentHandler.java:57)
at com.boomi.document.handler.DocumentProcessorExecutor.invoke(DocumentProcessorExecutor.java:34)
at com.boomi.document.util.DataProcessExecutor.executeStep(DataProcessExecutor.java:111)
at com.boomi.document.util.DataProcessExecutor.executeDataProcess(DataProcessExecutor.java:65)
at com.boomi.process.shape.DataProcessShape.execute(DataProcessShape.java:50)
at com.boomi.process.graph.ProcessShape.executeShape(ProcessShape.java:558)
at com.boomi.process.graph.ProcessGraph.executeShape(ProcessGraph.java:488)
at com.boomi.process.graph.ProcessGraph.executeNextShapes(ProcessGraph.java:572)
at com.boomi.process.graph.ProcessGraph.execute(ProcessGraph.java:307)
at com.boomi.process.ProcessExecution.call(ProcessExecution.java:811)
at com.boomi.execution.ExecutionTask.call(ExecutionTask.java:935)
at com.boomi.execution.ExecutionTask.call(ExecutionTask.java:61)
at com.boomi.util.concurrent.CancellableFutureTask.run(CancellableFutureTask.java:160)
at com.boomi.execution.NestedExecutionForker$NestedSynchronousExecutionFuture.runSynchronous(NestedExecutionForker.java:203)
at com.boomi.execution.NestedExecutionForker$NestedSynchronousExecutionFuture.get(NestedExecutionForker.java:171)
at com.boomi.execution.NestedExecutionForker$NestedSynchronousExecutionFuture.get(NestedExecutionForker.java:150)
at com.boomi.execution.ExecutionTask.getChildResult(ExecutionTask.java:1307)
at com.boomi.execution.ExecutionTask.getChildResult(ExecutionTask.java:1293)
at com.boomi.process.shape.ChildInvokerShape.getChildResult(ChildInvokerShape.java:41)
at com.boomi.process.shape.CatchErrorsShape.executeInitial(CatchErrorsShape.java:250)
at com.boomi.process.shape.BaseFiberShape.execute(BaseFiberShape.java:77)
at com.boomi.process.shape.CatchErrorsShape.execute(CatchErrorsShape.java:123)
at com.boomi.process.graph.ProcessGraph.executeNextShapes(ProcessGraph.java:572)
at com.boomi.process.graph.ProcessGraph.executeShape(ProcessGraph.java:509)
at com.boomi.util.concurrent.CancellableFutureTask.run(CancellableFutureTask.java:160)
at com.boomi.execution.NestedExecutionForker$NestedSynchronousExecutionFuture.runSynchronous(NestedExecutionForker.java:203)
at com.boomi.execution.NestedExecutionForker$NestedSynchronousExecutionFuture.get(NestedExecutionForker.java:171)
at com.boomi.execution.NestedExecutionForker$NestedSynchronousExecutionFuture.get(NestedExecutionForker.java:150)
at com.boomi.execution.ExecutionTask.getChildResult(ExecutionTask.java:1307)
at com.boomi.execution.ExecutionTask.getChildResult(ExecutionTask.java:1293)
at com.boomi.process.shape.ChildInvokerShape.getChildResult(ChildInvokerShape.java:41)
at com.boomi.process.shape.CatchErrorsShape.executeInitial(CatchErrorsShape.java:250)
at com.boomi.process.shape.BaseFiberShape.execute(BaseFiberShape.java:77)
at com.boomi.process.shape.CatchErrorsShape.execute(CatchErrorsShape.java:123)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: failed encrypting
at com.boomi.document.pgp.PGPEncryptDocumentHandler$1.writeTo(PGPEncryptDocumentHandler.java:67)
at com.boomi.store.impl.WriteStoreImpl.storeData(WriteStoreImpl.java:502)
... 66 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPLiteralDataGenerator.open(Unknown Source)
at com.boomi.pgp.PGPDataProcessor.writeBytesToLiteralData(PGPDataProcessor.java:416)
at com.boomi.pgp.PGPDataProcessor.encryptFile(PGPDataProcessor.java:164)
at com.boomi.container.extsecurity.PGPEncrypterImpl.encryptData(PGPEncrypterImpl.java:83)
at com.boomi.document.pgp.PGPEncryptDocumentHandler$1.writeTo(PGPEncryptDocumentHandler.java:63)
... 67 more

Found in the documentation that I have to do this thing for the PGP encryption and signing to work properly. I also found this on the community. I am not sure how to do that if I do not have access to the file system of the Atom. The Atom is a local Test atom of my client.

I tried uploading the two jars into my Account Libraries, packing them in a Library for deployment, now I don't know if there is another way to make the Atom use the Unlimited JCE Policy files instead of the default jdk ones without having direct access to the atom's filesystem.

Thanks, any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Cristian.

Outcomes