AnsweredAssumed Answered

Connection issues to Oracle DB

Question asked by krishnat776330396 on Mar 28, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2018 by krishnat776330396

Hi, I am trying to connect to On prem Database from Boomi using Custom connector. Note: When I try to use Oracle from the Driver type it does not work and gives me "Caused by: Unable to open database connection. Listener refused the connection with the following error: ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor",so i switched to Driver type as Custom.

Next step was to upload the ojdbc6.jar file to account library and then created the Custom Library as connector using Database as the connector. Deployed the same Custom library to On prem local Atom. The atom was restarted after performing all the steps mentioned above. However when i try to test the Oracle connection it throws the below error.

"Unable to connect to database; Caused by: Unable to open database connection. Unable to instantiate driver class , please make sure the appropriate jar files are loaded.; Caused by: Unable to instantiate driver class , please make sure the appropriate jar files are loaded.; Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException".

Container logs gives me the below error:

com.boomi.connector.ConnectorException: Unable to connect to database
at com.boomi.connector.database.browse.DatabaseBrowser.testConnection(DatabaseBrowser.java:124)
at com.boomi.connector.custom.CustomConnectorBrowseAction.connect(CustomConnectorBrowseAction.java:110)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.boomi.util.ClassUtil$InvokerWithClassLoader.invoke(ClassUtil.java:369)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy43.connect(Unknown Source)
at com.boomi.connector.factory.ConnectorManager$BrowseActionTracker.connect(ConnectorManager.java:1010)
at com.boomi.connector.TestConnectionMessageHandler.executeRequest(TestConnectionMessageHandler.java:40)
at com.boomi.connector.BaseConnectorMessageHandler.handle(BaseConnectorMessageHandler.java:111)
at com.boomi.container.core.MessagePollerThread$BaseTask.handleMessage(MessagePollerThread.java:703)
at com.boomi.container.core.MessagePollerThread$AsyncTask.run(MessagePollerThread.java:794)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.boomi.connector.ConnectorException: Unable to open database connection. Unable to instantiate driver class , please make sure the appropriate jar files are loaded.
at com.boomi.connector.database.DatabaseGetConnection.getConnection(DatabaseGetConnection.java:33)
at com.boomi.connector.custom.CustomGetConnectionConnectorAction.getConnection(CustomGetConnectionConnectorAction.java:35)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.boomi.util.ClassUtil$InvokerWithClassLoader.invoke(ClassUtil.java:369)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy44.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at com.boomi.connector.factory.ConnectorManager.getConnection(ConnectorManager.java:598)
at com.boomi.connector.database.browse.DatabaseBrowser.getDatabaseConnection(DatabaseBrowser.java:136)
at com.boomi.connector.database.browse.DatabaseBrowser.testConnection(DatabaseBrowser.java:119)
... 15 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Unable to instantiate driver class , please make sure the appropriate jar files are loaded.
at com.boomi.connector.database.pool.DatabaseConnectionUtilities.createDriver(DatabaseConnectionUtilities.java:125)
at com.boomi.connector.database.pool.DatabaseConnectionManager.getSoloConnection(DatabaseConnectionManager.java:134)
at com.boomi.connector.database.pool.DatabaseConnectionManager.getConnection(DatabaseConnectionManager.java:89)
at com.boomi.connector.database.DatabaseGetConnection.getConnection(DatabaseGetConnection.java:28)
... 25 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at com.boomi.connector.database.pool.DatabaseConnectionUtilities.createDriver(DatabaseConnectionUtilities.java:123)
... 28 more

I am not sure which jars are missing. Anyone had this similar errors?

Outcomes