AnsweredAssumed Answered

Eliminate duplicate records while sending Contact details from flat file to Salesforce (XML)

Question asked by rbatni@wdcigroup.net on May 1, 2018
Latest reply on May 1, 2018 by leif_jacobsen

Hi,

I am new to Boomi Integration and in my learning process, I have come across a situation where I need to eliminate duplicate records from flat file ( multiple csv files) and send it to XML - salesforce. 

This is what I have come up with based on the requirements

I have concatenated first_name, last_name and company_id to find the duplicate records. 

However if I check Enforce Unique for the 3 above mentioned fields and map it to the XML profile, it throws an error when I test it. It is throwing a duplication error. If I uncheck the Enforce Unique key for first_name, last_name and Company_id, I am not sure if its works as a compound enforce unique key or if I may have to uncheck that 3 enforce unique keys - to create a new field on the source profile(flatfile profile). But I am not able to figure out how I would map the concatenated string to this new field on the source profile. Any help will be appreciated. 

The end result I am looking at is, the records needs to be loaded on to salesforce without duplicate records and no errors.

Thanks you.

Outcomes