AnsweredAssumed Answered

Passing value from one branch to other

Question asked by corporateapp.support089056 on May 12, 2018
Latest reply on May 14, 2018 by leif_jacobsen

The scenario is I am having 2 branches, I fetch from Jira and passes result to 2 branches, One will create a CASE in netsuite and other creates an RMA in netsuite. Now I want to pass the newly created Case ID to next branch to be updated in RMA. I added a document cache in first branch and captured the ID of created case in Index, Now in second branch just before I am creating the RMA I have JIRA TO RMA map, In that map I created the function, selected document cache and Index Key as Input and created one output variable and mapped that output variable with the RMA field but it didn't work. Do I need to map(link) my map function input variable with my source profile (JIRA here) ( I dont think so as it does not make any sense). However after reading some article I selected node in source profile and added (Add Cached Data), I selected my document cache and It asked me to select one node from source profile (Though it does not make much sense, I added some existing node for testing) I found a new node got created at bottom, I mapped with new node the input variable of function but even didn't work. Not sure where am I doing wrong? 

Outcomes