AnsweredAssumed Answered

Continuing Education Hours

Question asked by jonathan.payne679690 on May 21, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 23, 2018 by matt_krebsbach023249

Hello group. I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but figured I'd give it a go anyway.

The company I work for uses Boomi as our main integration platform between our core products and other third-party applications for the sake of employee information moves in the form of demographics, payroll, benefits, etc. We also offer a 12 hour training workshop for internal employees and partners that covers the use of Boomi with our main HCM product. The question I have is, does Boomi offer any kind of agreement anyone knows of where my company can utilize this workshop in some kind of continuing education scenario? So, if someone at my company or with one of our partners takes the course, can the hours count toward any other kinds of certifications they might need? Or does someone have to stick strictly to content in Dell's LMS? Thanks in advance for any potential information you can provide. Or if there's contact information out there anyone could drop for someone else I might need to speak with, that'd be great too.

Much appreciated!

Outcomes