AnsweredAssumed Answered

NetSuite Vendor Payment Profile does not contain custom elements

Question asked by cristi936523 on Jun 8, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 11, 2018 by cristi936523

I don't know if it's as much a NetSuite problem as it's a Boomi problem, but from what I have read in the related threads, the NetSuite connector is a bit fuzzy when importing the profiles. Here is what I have tried:

1. Do a QUERY of the vendor payment by internalId, so I can get the XML file back and import it into Boomi to create a new profile:

<platformCore:customField internalId="3793" scriptId="custbody_payment_status_description" xsi:type="platformCore:StringCustomFieldRef"
xmlns:platformCore="urn:core_2016_2.platform.webservices.netsuite.com

<platformCore:value>test</platformCore:value>
</platformCore:customField>

As you can see, in the QUERY returned record I can find the field with the "custbody_payment_status_description" id aswell as use it as a query parameter on the connector with a QUERY operation, but in the UPDATE operation I cannot use it as a parameter on the connector nor I can see it in the XML profile.

Also what is very strange, is that once you import a NetSuite profile for an operation, the connector parameters seem to still reference elements from the imported profile, even if you changed your request profile to something else entirely.

There are 2 "customField" fields in the returned QUERY of the record:

<platformCore:customField internalId="3793" scriptId="custbody_payment_status_description" xsi:type="platformCore:StringCustomFieldRef"
xmlns:platformCore="urn:core_2016_2.platform.webservices.netsuite.com">
<platformCore:value>test</platformCore:value>

<platformCore:customField internalId="2187" scriptId="custbody_cb_inv_payment_method" xsi:type="platformCore:SelectCustomFieldRef"
<platformCore:value internalId="1" typeId="236">
<platformCore:name>Bank Transfer</platformCore:name>
</platformCore:value>

One more thing to mention is that every other custom field in the list has it's own name, different from "customField":

<platformCore:CBGLMA__Status internalId="3562" scriptId="custbody_cbglma_status_head" xsi:type="platformCore:StringCustomFieldRef"
<platformCore:value>...</platformCore:value>
</platformCore:CBGLMA__Status>

2. Tried adding a field in the CustomFieldList, then an identifier for that field in the XML. Basically, what Lee Sobotkin suggested here: Custom Netsuite Fields are not properly being mapped but with no success, and I got this error back:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<Result>
<success>false</success>
<errors>
<error>
<statusCode>ERROR</statusCode>
<message>Error executing Netsuite operation: org.xml.sax.SAXException: {urn:core_2016_2.platform.webservices.netsuite.com}CustomFieldRef is an abstract type and cannot be instantiated</message>
<type>ERROR</type>
</error>
</errors>
</Result>

Every little bit of help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Outcomes