We have real-time integration with several in-house web apps. The problem comes with some operations in the app make multiple calls in rapid succession (out of necessity). In process reporting, it is common for me to see 45-75 executions in the last hour, and to troubleshoot I have to look at the input Json received from the client.
Presently there does not seem to be a sanity-preserving manner of viewing the input Json in a fast, efficient manner... unless I am missing something?
Sometimes I have to comb through a dozen or more executions to find the right one. The problem is, for each execution, I have to do the following to see the input Json:
- Click the Time
- Wait for flyout menu to animate
- Click (Start) Web Services Server
- Click the Gear icon of document Id=1
- Select View Document
- Wait for document to load in the view
- If it's a large input object, I have to select download and wait again
This gets old, fast. Is there a better way to do this?
If there's no better way, please vote for Add "View Documents" link to Process Reporting Actions Menu (Gear) ?