AnsweredAssumed Answered

AtomsphereAPI ExecutionRecord Query Fails -  Fatal error in Start Shape; Caused by: Error invoking soap operation; Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server; Caused by: Unexpected end of file from server

Question asked by jhart@freeportlng.com on Sep 10, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 11, 2018 by britto.parthalomew

Using the Atomsphere connector to query ExecutionRecord objects, and I get the following error: Fatal error in Start Shape; Caused by: Error invoking soap operation; Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server; Caused by: Unexpected end of file from server

I'm trying to pull down all the ExecutionRecord objects we have, and the connector makes it to 1200-1700 documents before crashing (usually in under 5 seconds).   I've tried an unfiltered query, and tried filtering on executionTime.  

I know the api issues a token and limits each result to 100 items, but the atomsphere api connector is supposed to handle the paging automatically, and it usually does.  I've had no problem pulling thousands of records from it before, but this is new.  

Outcomes