Does anybody use any tool to automate testing ? We are planning to automate few test scenarios. As per my initial analysis, we need lot of maintenance for each specific scenario without much measurable benefits.
Let's say I have following Boomi Process.
1) Pick Orders from Salesforce
2) Map Order to target XML structure
3) Deliver Orders to SQS
4) Change Order status in Salesforce so that next execution should not pick.
I am trying to automate positive and negative test cases with following option.
1) Build another process which can perform actions like create Salesorder, execute original process and verify outcome. Technically yes, it looks feasible but with lot of development cost and maintenance of each test scenario.
2) Use external tool like Jenkin and write custom coding but again same concern with development and maintenance cost.
Any other better way to achieve above goal with less development and maintenance cost. Please share how you achieve testing automation in your project.