I have developed the wordpress form with custom plugins and I integrated with Boomi by webservices server connector and I need to send the email dynamically when the user enters the value in email textbox.
1. Store the email as a dynamic document property. [Ex: email]
2. Before mail connector, add 'set properties' shape and configure To address of email as below.
3. Inside To address, call out the property you used to store email_Id(i.e. email).
4. Set properties shape should look like this.
5. After set properties shape add a email connector. Leave To address blank, as we have already declared it's properties earlier.
let me know if this works.
Thank you !- Rohith.
If possible can we connect now through call? Looking forward for your reply
On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 12:42 PM email@example.com <
The value of "To Address" is I need to get from Form/JSON file not from Default value
Yes, you have to get To address from JSON file.
But It shows Error
On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 1:55 PM firstname.lastname@example.org <
But It shows Error as " Atleast one recepient in the To Address" when I leave blank there
Hello Jegan, you can reach out to me at +91-9884370268
Hi, Jegan s
Hoping this will be helpful.
Thanks that is useful!!! Do you know how to solve CORS configuration shared
Retrieving data ...